Across the whole of mainland France, the CASSO Notarial Office operates in the fields of real estate law (residential and commercial), family law, corporate law, public and administrative law, and private international law. His specializations and expertise in WEALTH MANAGEMENT give him the ability to intervene in complex family and entrepreneurial patterns.
REAL ESTATE CONSULTING and WEALTH MANAGEMENT are the two major subsets of these specialties.
The Notarial Office can assist you in WEALTH MANAGEMENT:
- Civil organization of civil and professional heritage,
- Asset strategy during an exceptional inflow of money (inheritance, earnings, sale of a business, donation, etc.),
- Settlement of property disputes,
- Consulting in international wealth management,
- Succession anticipation,
- Business transfer,
- Conservation of historical or dynastic heritage,
- Management of relations with the Counsels (lawyers, managers, legal professions),
- Relations with charities, putting in touch with foundations,
- Advice for the protection of adults and minors (handicap, physical or mental impairment, prevention of impairments and loss of capacity, preservation of the interests of minors, implementation of protective measures).